Hello I Am
“Consulting is about having an impact, facilitating implementation and driving results”
This is Me & These are My Specialities
The founder of WDS-Consulting, Wouter De Saedeleer, has been working in the IT consulting industry for more than a decade.
This working experience provided him with a deep expertise on all related topics within the delivery lifecycle of IT projects.
He has been working on a broad range of projects (agile and non-agile) doing activities such as :
- Development (RPGLE, COBOL, Java, PL/SQL)
- Testing (Unit/IST/UAT/Regression)
- Analysis (Functional and technical)
- Delivery management / Service management (production support)
- Project Management (Agile (Scrum) and Waterfall with on and off-shore teams)
- People Management (Scrum Master)
- Solution Architecture (API, Microservices, Legacy …)
- Digital Transformation
- Management Consulting
In order to be of great value for this clients now and in the future, he keeps his knowledge up-to-date and is always looking for ways to improve.
He has achieved multiple certifications over the years such as Prince2, ITIL, SAFe, TOGAF and is working towards other ones, to remain market relevant.
The Agile Way
Delivery / Service Management
Architecture / Design